Monday, November 8, 2010

Black and White Assignment

This assignment is a collection of black and white photographs.  I decided to look through all the photographs that I hadn't used from previous assignments and using Photoshop, I was able to edit them to be black and white.  I learned how to easily do this by using the edit option for black and white within the photoshop program.  I really enjoyed looking back at photos that I had already taken and using pictures that I wanted to use in previous assignments but didn't have space for.  Changing them to black and white made them look more polished and elegant. 

ISO=400
F Stop= f/8
Shutter Speed= 1/1250sec

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the perspective of this picture; it looks really interesting with just the hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the different types of photos makes for a really nice collection of pictures. The different perspectives and angles of some of the photos really make them interesting.

    ReplyDelete